It’s never too late to plan for the people and causes you care about, your contribution to our organization helps us continue to deliver the needed services to the disadvantaged children of Georgetown County.
What To Give?
For more information about gift options, please contact our office at 843-235-8002 and we will put you in touch with our professional advisor.
IRA Charitable Rollover
1. Would you like to reduce your federal taxes and help a charity?
2. Are you required to take a minimum distribution (RMD)?
3. By donating directly to St. Christopher’s Children you can satisfy your RMD, while reducing your taxes.
4. If you are 72 or older your qualified charitable distribution sent to St. Christopher’s will help clothe a local child.
5. Most types of IRA’s qualify, check with your financial advisor or tax consultant.
6. Have questions? We will be happy to send you a brochure on this topic, contact us at 843-235-8002.
David & Sandra Goulet
David & Sandra Goulet donate $650 for a child in need of oral surgery……why do they donate?
“Being parents, and now grandparents, we have always felt that any investment in the future of a child is priceless. We are very impressed with what St. Christopher’s Children provides directly to the youth of our community. St. Christopher’s orthodontic program provides life-long benefits that we feel blessed to support.”
2022 Orthodontic Heroes
Robert & Eugenia Reinke
Charitable Fund ($20,000)
Francis Friedman ($1000)
Simon & Ana Bula ($5100)
Joseph & A. Gabriel ($1000)